Wowee! Princess Fiona's tune is stuck in my head. LoL. Just came up from a game of badminton. Met Maisy downstairs, she's having a birthday party for her her friend which I don't really know him. And then I am wondering why **A***A* is not invited. Otherwise she would be over the moon! haha!! LOL!! Okay, now lemme look down from my window and I suppose the party is still on. Anyway, I hope time could really slow down so Christmas would not be here soo soon. I don't wanna wait another year for my favourite season. Tomorrow's the 23rd, sob. Very soon, in 2 days time, Christmas. Happy and sad. Have many many plans and I want it will be very fun because I love 2004 Christmas. haha. Hmm...I missing some candy canes (special ones aside from the red/white striped mint flavour) and I have plenty of christmas chocolates. Haven't ate the Hershey's chocolates Siewhuai gave me on my birthday and Daim` Xiaoxuan gave me on my birthday again, one big pack of M&M's and Maisy's Santa chocolates. Wow! Hehe. Anyway, hope all of you will have a christmas as exciting as the one in the polar express (like...punching train tickets? haha!). BE HAPPY and Wait for the bouncy man in red. Bye!! Frozen Christmas Timer: 3 days to X'mas Day, 25th December.