Re-exams are infact over. Not time to party, what's there to party for? Except, we may be watching Seed Of Chucky together. Well, when I get my silly I/C, which Maisy's and other's are rotting. Miss Lee flared up again, because of Emath papers, class making silly mistakes and she was kinda complaining about us dodging her, like pretend not to see her to escape from that simple greeting. LoL. Lcb's Phy Paper was a replica of FYE papers, so, we could have just studied that bloody paper, instead of wasting time studying Notes, Txt, Wb, EP. First time I completed that damned paper so quickly. Normally, 5mins left and I'll still be stuck 3/4s of the paper. Lol. Hongheng: thanks for your luck and maybe you needn't even have to sit for the exams tomorrow. haha. Today's Boulevard of Broken dreams weekniversary. haha. OH! I know what I can do! Bring the Pigs (bini and Bina) out and have lotsa Maisy fun with my dear maisy, although I see her everday, but never play with her, soooo bored, she gave me chocolates today, wonder if she did give to Boss cause that was the very first chocolate she indirectly gave to BOSS, thru me, and he thinks I'm the one who's treating him but surprisingly maisy, he loveess your chocolates. lol. Maisy rrrocckS!! *squeak* Pls: Due to several weather destructions and yellow trespassers, Maisy's New Tunnel has not been fully built. But do not worry, good location and geographical sites have been picked. We'll get a perfect home!! =)