Afterall, it's just been camp, but no doubt the last time ever staying in school. Quoting DM Keanu Reeves aka (Mr Mui) , Performance= Capacity - Interference.(which is crap btw) This would be Camp= Fun - Interference. There are just times of serious frustrations when people refuse to listen to instructions and act on their own accord, that definitely pissed XX and I off. Like I said, if I weren't president or prefect or have whatever reputation in school, I would have fought and hit the people that irritate us real hard. Hardly played any games except "Captain's Ball", SJAB vs EL. Score : 4-14, we won!! =) Had alot of training sessions, dozed off during second and third day training cause of lack of sleep and me suffering from "SARs". Could have rested during breaks and freetime but always end up doing something stupid with maisy like from playing monkey to football at classroom block and poor smiley purple ball flew down from fourth floor 2 times, so tired of picking it up. There were the times when we couldnt' wait to bathe too, haha, our fav fav moment was bathing cause we could give each other "free-gifts" (soap actually) and talk evil things. We threw away countless boxes of food cause meal times are always the wrong times. I think alot of people are suffering from hearing defect thanks to my whistle. Well, the only people I literally blew into their ears were Tim, Maisy, Pal, XX. Sorry ah, but blowing the whistle has become my fav. past time at camp. Maisy always call me to blow it when we needed rescue or when we were trapped, at least it saved us from shouting and calling. Despite the fact that I like Milo, I really got turned off when the powder was added onto ice-cream to make it look cool, but unfortunately didn't get me started. Noise from particular CCA was darn terrible for Day1, but we missed it as soon as they left. Sleeping times were a problem too, we spent the first night climbing roofs, signalling lights, hiding from "CNB officers", laughing heads off Detective Armstrong and darkness. The second evening jumping hurdles after dinner, carrying benches, picking pearls, making out stupid songs, mafia jokes,with so much fun and mosquitoes, migrating about before we settled down to sleep in the school. PS: All the above included only Maisy and Me. The worst part of camp was to gather EL freaks and to hear people constantly looking me up to get the keys and I don't know how many bloody times I have to repeat "It's not with me" when it really is not. Apparently it flew into PR and that night, everyone got kick-ass lectures from Armstrong plus other reasons and because of that, Movienight was cancelled and we had only one hour to bathe and get to sleep. And because of bloody SARs I was having, I had difficulty sleeping in peace. And then came the funniest ever bottle search, where I lost my bottle and was frantically searching for it, squeezing every bottle and identifying mine and calling those with the same waterbottle to surrender it so that I can check and finally the next morning I was quite convinced about the fact that...-maisy and bini knows what happened-. When it came to the last day, couldn't bear to go home, sooo sad to breakcamp. Enjoyed myself alot during camp, had lotsa fun times but so were the bad times, ESPESPESP cleaning the canteen, got into a god damn bad mood cause some suckas were practically lazing around, complaining about the dirt, when we were slogging our lives off cleaning the entire canteen on our own, at that moment, I bloody wished they had slipped and fall flat on their faces or even drowning them into the pails we used for washing. Not that I wanna scold, but f_ck! Shut your friggin' mouth and lick the wet floors. This is sorta boot-camp, not you winning some ticket on a luxurious liner, and you gotta quit your classy attitude. Ended and left school with reluctance, wished it could happen all over again. Thanks to those who helped and co-operated, to those who did not, your parents would be "really proud of you". Hope everyone more or less enjoyed. And one person I really have to say something to, Maisy!!! My dear maisy, thanks for spending all 3 days of camp with me, you left me with no worries and all the fun times and supported me in all decisions, from picking pearls to losing pearls, and for searching high and low for NCC boxes for siva, talking about people, playing stupid games, picking balls, making fun of your phone, short-check-short (not xx, but u da short III, haha!), rehearsals, making out songs, jumping hurdles, climbing roofs, scaring people, hide&seekcharlie writings, cursing, laughing for nothing, sleeping in the canteen, counting 5 times and up daily that I met -godknowswho-, disturbing the cat and cleaners, bathing and the freegifts, freaking out when we got locked, mafiatalks and blowing whistle to call for help, getting lost, lazing at our fav spot, laughing at marching to food and sabotaging the lunch etc etc.. thanksss alot, you'll always be my forever best maisy. Annual Camp 2005 rockss! Full day course from Chemistry to physics today. Was late for practical, damn late, for the first time in my whole life. But still, I ended fast and early. Just realised that XX and I are pro-liars. haha.