HEH! Status : OUT TO TRAINING CAMP Having an over-night training in school. Am excited. Really hope we do our best and achieve that Gold. Otherwise I will be damn upset (like siva says, if i do, I shall call the 3 musketeers and they will help) OH YES? Lol. With exceptions of qizhi, he may just make my day worse with penknifes for console :D We've worked so hard over the 4 months, tomorrow's our day and we will do IT! Camping in school again reminds me of the nights during Annual Camp. Really missed it. But it'll be much quieter, probably because there's no whistle to call out. Today will be our last last last rehearsals and we'll never ever get to do it again for the rest of our lives, the last show he'll be directing, the last play the 4's would be acting, no more staying back after school to gather. If I don't make it, I'll regret. Haha, I will TRY NOT TO cry tomorrow. =) Save those tears. And so, it ends here, leaving home now, WE CAN DO IT, KEEP GOING EL SYF TEAM! PRIDE.GLORY.CONFIDENCE.FULFILMENT.THE LAST AND THE BEST. "You must want it bad..."