I know this will be seen written umpteen times by the mass, but I don't really care! GOLD WITH HONOURS! GOLD WITH HONOURS! GOLD WITH HONOURS! GOLD WITH HONOURS! GOLD WITH HONOURS! YAY!!! YAY! haha. How good could that feel! Man, we've been wanting it for so long. After all the trainings and hard work. After all the shocks and scares early morning that we got a Silver, waited in school in anxiety till 2.30pm, the phonecall came, rushed to G.O, gathered out there, Armstrong announced the results, Gold... WITH HONOURS. Screamed like mad hyenas and woke the whole school up. Building gonna collapse =X. There could be nothing more happy, nothing more important than our GWH! Proud of ourselves and the school shall be proud of us. Made history again since SYF 03. Our last commitment ended like that, so nicely with GWH. Jumped non stop, ran about telling those who have been finding out the results, shared joy and tears, never could have been so happy before! Awwww... we did it! GLORIOUS DAY. Worth celebrating and shall never forget today! Thanks for all the congratulations and suppport. No one ever gets tired of hearing it. No words can describe our happiness, except that we're super excited and proud to be a team!! Aiya, now I miss that dead snake that I caught today, forgot who I gave it to bring home. =( Boohoo! WHO WILL LAUGH NOW. Still, ROCK ONN` TEAM 05!!!! xx With lots and lots of glory, happiness and YAYS!, Charlene xx