PANIC-STRUCK! <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6666779?origin\x3dhttp://pro-surfer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PANIC! PROLOGUE

9th DECEMBER 89
I LOVE SURFING
CHARLENE TAN TO BE AS FREE AS A SURFER, TO RIDE THE WAVES, TO WATCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET
`PANIC!||MAIL

WRITE SINS;NOT TRAGEDIES


Free Website Counter

TEEN HEARTS

`[Aldrin]
`[Alex]
`[Anjali]
`[Audrey]
`[Chiu Yee]
`[Dzaki]
`[Elvira]
`[Fiona]
`[Grace]
`[Hamidah]
`[Hanrui]
`[Hongheng]
` [Izzah]
` [Jason]
` [Jeanette]
` [Jubbles]
` [Jiayee]
` [Jiayu]
` [Jieshi]
` [JUNYAN ULTIMATE LAMER]
` [Maiosia]
` [Meriana]
` [Mervin]
` [Naomi]
` [Noreen]
`[Raksha]
`[Roslinda]
`[Samantha]
`[Samuel]
`[Sharon]
`[Shella]
` [Shile]
` [Shirley]
` [Steffi]
` [Siewhuai]
` [Qianwei]
` [Vicky]
`[Weiteck]
`[Xianyee]
`[Xue`er]
`[Zhiying]
`Get.Over.It



THE WANTS & NEEDS
1)MEET GREEN DAY! (and my other idols)
2)GODRIC GRYFFINDOR's SWORD
3)GRYFFINDOR SCHOOL TIE
4)HOGWARTS SCHOOL ROBES
5)FERNANDO TORRES AUTOGRAPH
6)MY VERY OWN SURFBOARD
7)HARRY POTTER ITEMS
8)[SOUL SURFER] BOOK
9)PANIC! AT THE DISCO L.E DVD
10)VISIT MY NEWFOUNDFRIENDS IN JAPAN
11)FERNANDO TORRES JERSEY
12) BRENDON URIE + PANIC!





SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP
BLOGGER HOME
FERNANDO TORRES
P!ATD
GREEN DAY
GOOD CHARLOTTE
AVRIL LAVIGNE
SIMPLE PLAN
LINKINPARK
HARRY POTTER
SURFING

CABARET SHOWTIMES:
04/2004 - 05/2004
06/2004 - 07/2004
07/2004 - 08/2004
08/2004 - 09/2004
10/2004 - 11/2004
11/2004 - 12/2004
12/2004 - 01/2005
01/2005 - 02/2005
03/2005 - 04/2005
04/2005 - 05/2005
06/2005 - 07/2005
07/2005 - 08/2005
08/2005 - 09/2005
09/2005 - 10/2005
10/2005 - 11/2005
11/2005 - 12/2005
12/2005 - 01/2006
01/2006 - 02/2006
02/2006 - 03/2006
03/2006 - 04/2006
04/2006 - 05/2006
06/2006 - 07/2006
07/2006 - 08/2006
08/2006 - 09/2006
11/2006 - 12/2006
12/2006 - 01/2007
01/2007 - 02/2007
02/2007 - 03/2007
03/2007 - 04/2007
04/2007 - 05/2007
05/2007 - 06/2007
09/2007 - 10/2007
11/2008 - 12/2008
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Shock of the day

Can't take "surprises". I just told myself to be happy and that today something memorable would happen, never did I expect it to come true, so true...
First came the shock after recess in the arena. What I saw. There was nothing we could do to help, except not to look and laugh. I'll remember it for as long as I can, this undescribable feeling and helplessness.

Then, it was my turn to fall sick. The flu had gone on for hours, finally the rashes and the swell in my eye worsen, thought it was nothing, went to toilet with XX to wash and then back to SS lessons and fell asleep. Couldn't answer back to the calls from fellow mates, was very lethargic and weak. All I could do was to shake my head (that says no). Skipped chemistry test, slept in class instead, Miss Mahhhh suddenly came to check on me, told me to sleep and see a doctor after the test was over. I opened my eyes and saw everyone around me doing the test, and soon went back to sleep lah ofcourse. And Hongheng did the "HUH~~~" in that high pitched tone when he saw that the swell had gone worse, much much worse, so much so that I cannot see a thing, except for black figures moving. Everyone was gettin` worried, now even I myself, scared and tired. Cannot wake up, had no strength to move, the test was finally over and I was escorted all the way down to see the doctor. Haha. Was put to the EMERGENCY DOCTOR room to treat my eyes, had a good laugh at the clinic and then ate the medicine, fell asleep even before I could read my Amath Notes. At least now the swell has subsided and I can see things again. Ps, really thanks thanks thanks thanks to all the people who had helped me today. Otherwise, I would have just hidden in school and not moved. Thank you to XX, Guoneng (who accompanied me to the doctors' despite having plans), Siva, Qizhi, Mervin, Maiosia, Chester and Teddy (although could not really hear or see you both, but I know..), Maisy!, Zhiyong and others (cause I don't really remember what happened, I was not aware and not in the state to think hard now). Again, THANKYOU!


SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-7:02:00 PM