Well well well, Speech and Annual Prize Givin` Day 05 minus the usual crappy-nonsensical talks, it was cool. Arrived there early morning only to realise it was raining. Esp. the uniform groups who practiced parade over and over again, and then...CANCELLED! =X Had a humble GOH coming over today and Mrs Tay was sure the best dressed zebra. =) Waited and waited and waited for the names to go by before it was finally the Special Prize Category. Other than me, it was Matt (who apparently speaks very well) who received the strangest [Tan Wee Kiat Elocution Award]. Came mentally prepared to receive another stupid $25 books and crap voucher, turned out to be a plaque with name,award,year,class inscribed on it and Cash Voucher of $100 which means real money that could be spent. =) HAH. $25 x 4, a kick-ass sum. (at least when compared to $25). Tried hard enough to keep still during the entire ceremony, yawned more than a hundred times and kept fidgiting. The performances were not exciting, but damn funny, esp the Indian Dance ( the parents loveed it). Met Charmaine who sat a row in front of me, looks like she's doing pretty well in college. And the most ridiculous thing about today was the PTA HEALTHY LIFESTLYE AWARD, cause how the hell did MAHLAIHENG qualify for that award, plus many other "do-not-deserve" nominees. Such a contradictory thing, an award for leading a healthy lifestyle actually given to teachers who sit around and do nothing but nag during lessons, and you HARDLY see them standing in class even. Why the heck in the first place. If only I had received the prize money earlier, now I'd be at AVRIL's concert [The Bonez Tour]. Maisy and I already missed Simple Plan's (thanks to bloody amath) and now...darn. Don't know when she'll ever come back again, I wanna see her badly. Andrew Lim just had to make it worse by updating me every min of the happenings over that side. Spent the other half of the day watching planes in the afternoon, the rest of the time spent with my family, I rather not mention it, cause I only see my dad as one. Today marks a week since the f*cked up night on 26th march.