PANIC-STRUCK! <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6666779?origin\x3dhttp://pro-surfer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PANIC! PROLOGUE

9th DECEMBER 89
I LOVE SURFING
CHARLENE TAN TO BE AS FREE AS A SURFER, TO RIDE THE WAVES, TO WATCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET
`PANIC!||MAIL

WRITE SINS;NOT TRAGEDIES


Free Website Counter

TEEN HEARTS

`[Aldrin]
`[Alex]
`[Anjali]
`[Audrey]
`[Chiu Yee]
`[Dzaki]
`[Elvira]
`[Fiona]
`[Grace]
`[Hamidah]
`[Hanrui]
`[Hongheng]
` [Izzah]
` [Jason]
` [Jeanette]
` [Jubbles]
` [Jiayee]
` [Jiayu]
` [Jieshi]
` [JUNYAN ULTIMATE LAMER]
` [Maiosia]
` [Meriana]
` [Mervin]
` [Naomi]
` [Noreen]
`[Raksha]
`[Roslinda]
`[Samantha]
`[Samuel]
`[Sharon]
`[Shella]
` [Shile]
` [Shirley]
` [Steffi]
` [Siewhuai]
` [Qianwei]
` [Vicky]
`[Weiteck]
`[Xianyee]
`[Xue`er]
`[Zhiying]
`Get.Over.It



THE WANTS & NEEDS
1)MEET GREEN DAY! (and my other idols)
2)GODRIC GRYFFINDOR's SWORD
3)GRYFFINDOR SCHOOL TIE
4)HOGWARTS SCHOOL ROBES
5)FERNANDO TORRES AUTOGRAPH
6)MY VERY OWN SURFBOARD
7)HARRY POTTER ITEMS
8)[SOUL SURFER] BOOK
9)PANIC! AT THE DISCO L.E DVD
10)VISIT MY NEWFOUNDFRIENDS IN JAPAN
11)FERNANDO TORRES JERSEY
12) BRENDON URIE + PANIC!





SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP
BLOGGER HOME
FERNANDO TORRES
P!ATD
GREEN DAY
GOOD CHARLOTTE
AVRIL LAVIGNE
SIMPLE PLAN
LINKINPARK
HARRY POTTER
SURFING

CABARET SHOWTIMES:
04/2004 - 05/2004
06/2004 - 07/2004
07/2004 - 08/2004
08/2004 - 09/2004
10/2004 - 11/2004
11/2004 - 12/2004
12/2004 - 01/2005
01/2005 - 02/2005
03/2005 - 04/2005
04/2005 - 05/2005
06/2005 - 07/2005
07/2005 - 08/2005
08/2005 - 09/2005
09/2005 - 10/2005
10/2005 - 11/2005
11/2005 - 12/2005
12/2005 - 01/2006
01/2006 - 02/2006
02/2006 - 03/2006
03/2006 - 04/2006
04/2006 - 05/2006
06/2006 - 07/2006
07/2006 - 08/2006
08/2006 - 09/2006
11/2006 - 12/2006
12/2006 - 01/2007
01/2007 - 02/2007
02/2007 - 03/2007
03/2007 - 04/2007
04/2007 - 05/2007
05/2007 - 06/2007
09/2007 - 10/2007
11/2008 - 12/2008
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Walking Parrot

Woke up exceptionally early today. So as to get my hands on the new HP6. Unfortunately, couldn't get my desired cover that's only for U.S.A special (inset). The stupid postman came close to 9. Snatched the book and went off to open it. haha. Having a new Harry Potter book has always been my happiest days ever. You may like to know that I haven't read a single word at all. I need to find time. I hate rushing and stopping just at one chapter. I'd rather go on for at least a few. Now it's just lying in the bag it came with in my drawer. I'm excited to have a go at it, and I'll do it just later, which also means 2am. =) Btw, if I could be born somewhere else in my next life, it would be at London, somewhere near Edinburgh Castle, so I could be the first to get the book and I'll probably spend all my expenses on Harry Potter items. Better still, if I could hop on that train, bring me somewhere around London to Harry Potter's World, and I'll never leave. Somehow, it has already become part of me. haha. ok, move on.

(US. EDITION) keep scrolling.

Literature lessons was for 10 mins in school. Wtf. Hopped down town after that. I'm absolutely deprived of the LOST lanyard!! Darn. They had hundreds of it, and I want it real badly. Hopefully I would get it in nextweek's show. We spent so much time plotting to steal those lanyards, and in the end, Xiaoxuan had a "brilliant" idea, called me to jump off 2nd floor and tell the crew "I DID THAT FOR A LANYARD! PLEASE GIMME ONE!" hahahaha. i know, pathetic. but that's the way xiaoxuan is, full of ****! So much for a LOST tag. when issit mine. Plus darren had to chase and literally run after the american boy in W.A. just for his picture. unfortunately, he was too fast for him. Ok, so I had to leave somehow. Went to LIDO for break. Saw this crancky parrot. ok, and i mean a LIVING and WALKING PARROT, munching on fries first, then hamburger. OMG. Here's a picture of him! And I mean it cause he looked exactly like one. Couldnt' help but burst out laughing and poor him, didn't know we were doing it at him, so he gave me the hungry and innocent look *blinkblink* WAHAHAHAHAHH!! Xiaoxuan's best companion. At least she got to see Liam Gallegher flattening his hair, like it wasn't bad enough. so much more. Decided to leave in the end cause I couldn't stop laughing at parrot, xx, darren and maisy got influenced by my hysterical laughter. By the way, we're talking about an american boy around 6-7 years of age with features of a parrot. what a joke! but so cute. haha. Went home, tailing a prawn that stinked. Plotting with the mouse to cut off that boy's HP6 Balloon from BORDERS and stealing his HP paperbag printed with the bookcover. *argh!!!* so angry.



SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-12:15:00 AM