Friday, December 23, 2005
9th Dec 2005
It was a blast! I was fooled for the second time. One after another they came and joined the tables. "EH? What are you doing here?" "Ohh..er..shopping la!" "Alone ah?" "YAH." I heard more than 6 of the same excuses. HAHAHAAH!! It was funny. And when it came to the last 3 people, I just went straight to the point "So you've come here for shopping too?" then says one of them "EH? HOW YOU KNOW?". "Ohh, cos you see the 11 people at the back, ya, all of them came shopping alone also"
Really had an enjoyable night. Ate at Breeks and ended up with a bill of $269 or so. HAHAHA! Real horror and with all sorts of nonsense. Siva threatening throw the cake onto my face and tricking me into biting somethings out of the cake. It was fun and unexpected with me lugging 3 big bags of gifts, a cake and a harrypotter balloon all the way home. Almost died. haha!
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU who turned up that day (in order of appearance) : Maisy, Bini/Bina, Xiaoxuan, Denver, Siewhuai, Hanrui, Guoneng, Vincent, Kokyong, Siva, Mervin, Qizhi. (thanks for the "$1.99 present" and the "Free Pen" from Mervin's father's company)
THEN THE NEXT DAY RIGHT. Went out with Kek (yucks), Andrew and Sean for a belated outing. Apparently, we went to watch some AEON FLUX. thanks to hardy's good idea. Ended up watching the big screen outisde SHAW CENTRE and then he had a sparring session with andrew behind the shops, alongside with SEANYEO :@ busy taking pictures of them. All he knows is FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT. HURHUR. Hardy, I think if I fight you I'll win for sure. BE PREPARED TO DIE MAN!
SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-8:56:00 PM