It was a blast! It started off as amazingly as it ended! I remember we were late, clutching those robes and running for our lives! Met up with the STARWARS I, II, III so we wouldn't look so stupid. haha! We have 3 brilliant Jedi Knights vs 3 Hogwarts Students. After all that whole week of preparation and trying on costumes, its finallyyy the night~ It was all about taking pictures, seeing each other for the last time, having fun, getting high and all the things we never used to do, thats why its a PARTTTYYYY. We did all that we wanted to do, and I'm quite certain we had no regrets (except if you didn't have a picture taken with those that you want to), and I HEREBY AM MOST REGRET TO SAY THAT [MISSION: FAILED]. To whom it may concern, knowing that I did not accomplish my DARE, haha, yea, maybe next lifetime :D (not that I didn't try, but you know..) But so anyway, I'm also proud to say our dearest fellow STARWARS member was crowned Prom Prince. YAY!! We did have much of a duel that night, wands vs lightsabers (who won?) , and the most interesting part about it, we exchanged robes! Thats how I got the name STAR POTTER, HARRY WARS. haha! I'll never forget that night, millions of seconds filled with memories. But don't be sad because it ended, BE HAPPY BECAUSE IT HAPPENED! :)
Harry Potters vs Starwars
Harry Wars, Star Potter