Saturday, January 07, 2006
WE ARE CALLED THE PIONEERS OF PIONEER. what's so NOT funny. It's been down to cheering, bombing, running about, team building and games everyday, so much so that I (or we) get really homesick. The journey takes more than a hour. Reach home daily near 9pm. 1 hour to do my own stuff before I go to sleep at 10pm (FIRST TIME IN 16 years). What happened to my days where I stay awake till 4-5am?!
Anyway, it's just absolutely retarded and tiring going about. Don't wish to elaborate on events, except that I crawled army style in really sick mud and flour. Climb up the table while being sprayed by a huge water hose and at the top of it, shout "I LOVE PJC" *oh yeah?*, dunk my head into a container of disgusting muddy water and take bite something out of it. The only part I enjoyed were perhaps the song sessions and the "TOR LOH BUAY SONG" dance. Imagine, electing 6 GL *guai lan* (some dialect rude word) people from the OG along with the I-CAN-PISS-YOU-OFF face to do the dance. haha! BUT! I met MR HOKEYPOKEY HERO. As maiosia says, he's WACKY and SILLY. HANDSOME AND AVAILABLE. CARING AND NICE. SPORTING AND FUN-LOVING. :D HOW GOOD IS THAT! As for the name, shall leave it a mystery. *but its hanging around somewhere :)*
I shan't say ORIENTATION ROCKS (not until the end YET)
SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-10:26:00 PM