Wednesday, January 18, 2006
"THAT'S WHAT I GO TO SCHOOL FOR.."
yeah, what issit for? I don't know either. It all just comes crashing down. The more I detest school, the more I miss the days in GESS. Somewhere we really find freedom and happiness. It just gets so bad, I've been persuading my parents to lemme quit and I'm working hard on an escape plan.
First it was tennis trails, and then OII interview today. Never liked interviews like before. It's a SELF-PRAISE session and where you make a fool out of yourself. "Would you stay in Pioneer if you had 6 points for Olevels", frankly "Definitely a NO! Cos I'm not stupid." that's exactly what I replied. FOR THOSE WHO SAID "YES", well done, I would like to know WHY. Issit because you're afraid of blowing the cover for a "wrong answer" or do you really like the school, other than that, all else is rubbish.
and close observations just made me realise that each day when I go to school, I see "Mr handsome army", "mr. PJ stalker", "the 2 brudder nengs" and last but not least the favfav "MJ!" :D. it's just a daily routine, so don't be jealous. *just kidding*
SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-9:04:00 PM