Sunday, February 19, 2006
Oh, how we regret those things we do. Maybe I'm beginning to. If only I'm leading a life of my own now, sometimes we're just going by the rules, perhaps when we break free from the notion, we'll find ourselves in a better position. I'm enjoying my last threee weeks in Pioneer. Might sound like a torture for some, but for me, I'll probably be experiencing the last of my enjoyment in the PAE period. ofcourse, i'll miss my ren's company alot. Just to tell her, thou "I'm leaving on a jet plane", but I' know when I'll be back again. You know the main motivation in Pioneer :D HAHAHA!
Then again, we had a 4H gathering yesterday! :D Although we didn't have the entire class present (well, more or less expected), we had fun! Like those good old days, talking nonsense and having a good laugh. We're all nowhere now! Feels like halfway in between our JC and Secondary school lives which are very different. But I'm glad they came and are still the good old buddies they used to be. Not to mention the event that happened before that. The unbearable heat followed by the storm. Was really bad. But it was fun having all my friends back again. If only everyday could be like this...
Love GESS, Love 4H, Love Pioneer and all of them :D
SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-7:39:00 PM