PANIC-STRUCK! <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6666779?origin\x3dhttp://pro-surfer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PANIC! PROLOGUE

9th DECEMBER 89
I LOVE SURFING
CHARLENE TAN TO BE AS FREE AS A SURFER, TO RIDE THE WAVES, TO WATCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET
`PANIC!||MAIL

WRITE SINS;NOT TRAGEDIES


Free Website Counter

TEEN HEARTS

`[Aldrin]
`[Alex]
`[Anjali]
`[Audrey]
`[Chiu Yee]
`[Dzaki]
`[Elvira]
`[Fiona]
`[Grace]
`[Hamidah]
`[Hanrui]
`[Hongheng]
` [Izzah]
` [Jason]
` [Jeanette]
` [Jubbles]
` [Jiayee]
` [Jiayu]
` [Jieshi]
` [JUNYAN ULTIMATE LAMER]
` [Maiosia]
` [Meriana]
` [Mervin]
` [Naomi]
` [Noreen]
`[Raksha]
`[Roslinda]
`[Samantha]
`[Samuel]
`[Sharon]
`[Shella]
` [Shile]
` [Shirley]
` [Steffi]
` [Siewhuai]
` [Qianwei]
` [Vicky]
`[Weiteck]
`[Xianyee]
`[Xue`er]
`[Zhiying]
`Get.Over.It



THE WANTS & NEEDS
1)MEET GREEN DAY! (and my other idols)
2)GODRIC GRYFFINDOR's SWORD
3)GRYFFINDOR SCHOOL TIE
4)HOGWARTS SCHOOL ROBES
5)FERNANDO TORRES AUTOGRAPH
6)MY VERY OWN SURFBOARD
7)HARRY POTTER ITEMS
8)[SOUL SURFER] BOOK
9)PANIC! AT THE DISCO L.E DVD
10)VISIT MY NEWFOUNDFRIENDS IN JAPAN
11)FERNANDO TORRES JERSEY
12) BRENDON URIE + PANIC!





SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP
BLOGGER HOME
FERNANDO TORRES
P!ATD
GREEN DAY
GOOD CHARLOTTE
AVRIL LAVIGNE
SIMPLE PLAN
LINKINPARK
HARRY POTTER
SURFING

CABARET SHOWTIMES:
04/2004 - 05/2004
06/2004 - 07/2004
07/2004 - 08/2004
08/2004 - 09/2004
10/2004 - 11/2004
11/2004 - 12/2004
12/2004 - 01/2005
01/2005 - 02/2005
03/2005 - 04/2005
04/2005 - 05/2005
06/2005 - 07/2005
07/2005 - 08/2005
08/2005 - 09/2005
09/2005 - 10/2005
10/2005 - 11/2005
11/2005 - 12/2005
12/2005 - 01/2006
01/2006 - 02/2006
02/2006 - 03/2006
03/2006 - 04/2006
04/2006 - 05/2006
06/2006 - 07/2006
07/2006 - 08/2006
08/2006 - 09/2006
11/2006 - 12/2006
12/2006 - 01/2007
01/2007 - 02/2007
02/2007 - 03/2007
03/2007 - 04/2007
04/2007 - 05/2007
05/2007 - 06/2007
09/2007 - 10/2007
11/2008 - 12/2008
Thursday, March 16, 2006


NO MORE trains to CCK, and my stagmont boy. :(

NO MORE 3.2Km runs in this distinct route.

NO MORE me in the parade square, hanging out late in school.

NO MORE basketball sessions and after school playing. It's when I feel the happiest!

NO MORE HDG appearance in the same basketball court in diff uniforms again.

NO MORE fights and fun with my best friend XianYee.

NO MORE seeing 06A03 play netball together as a TEAM. :(:( my fav PE lessons

I guess its really over. That was the last time of every little thing in PIONEER. 3rd March 2006, I'll never forget this day I left school, my 06A03, my friends and everything else. It's been a whole lot of emotional moments throughout the day. Couldn't spend a second not thinking of the time passing by, and the minute that I would have to go. And it was hard to keep back the tears when the few of us were attending our LAST and FINAL lesson in that school ever again (chinese). Although it was only the girls, the same few of us hanging around, we did quite a few funny things and it helped make my day better.

The day started off really solemn. That's no wonder why. It jsut didn't seem like any other days where the class would be enthusiastic and happy. Perhaps many of us were just pretending to be happy so we would leave with good memories, perhaps we knew it would end of this way, and to stop the emotions from taking its toll over each and everyone of us, we still managed to keep the smiles on our faces. But I would say, it was a tough try.

Then again, since when have I developed the habit of being such a contradiction? Firstly on the basketball issue, and now...about PioneerJC. I remember how I used to hate school so much, I almost withdrew from it. I managed to get past Orientation, pulling myself to get up from bed each day just to face the same old thing again. Then, it got worse when we were sorted out into our CTs. Despite the fact that I was thrown into a Geog class, things did not change for the better as there was no one in it that I knew. The unfamiliar faces just got me startled. At that point of time, you could say it was one of my darkest periods there. Each day just got more dreadful and I was wishing hard I would get out of it asap. However, it was my own decision to be in this school, therefore, at the end of it all, I managed to get through those days without giving up. Until the day, that I finally found my true self was when I met Xianyee and Siyuan. We started out on a small group, (guess we were all just strangers and began to hang out alot) and in time to come, slowly expanded our circle of friends. Attended lessons together, ate together, played together and teamed up as one to form the HOTDOG GANG (HDG for short). Comprises of the H1-H5 in order, Charlene, Xianyee, Pammy, Jieshi and later on Zhiying (when she made a transfer over from A04 to A03). I still remember clearly the first day we formed the team, we wreaked havoc in GP class. I rolled the teacher's chair with the other HDs following behind all the way into the toilet. And saw myself gliding past the mirror with the chair, couldn't help but all of us started laughing like mad hyenas. We quickly rolled the chair back into the room without anyone noticing and placed it back just in time when the teacher and the rest of the class arrived. That was when we started to bond real closely and relied on each other.

Each day just got better when we got to know the class. Each and everyone of them had their own strengths and something special about them. The boys were the jokers and the girls were story-tellers. We could talk for hours without stopping, sometimes even extending the priviledge into other lecturer's classes. Then we became bad students when we started "PONNING" lcts/ttls, sleeping during lessons, laughing and talking during tutorials, not doing work or last minute submissions. HAHAHAA. That was also when the real fun came about. We could slack for hours and the entire day at the concourse or in the canteen talking nonsense and spying. And we know who the real "ponners" are. Xianyee will always scold me for doing so :D but i'm not the worse k! haha! At least I never ever skipped Econs ttl/Geog tutorials cos I just didn't :D and I like the econs tutorial teacher alot. He's nice! My greatest regret was however, skipping my one and only GP lesson. Before I left school, Mr Koh told me "good luck to you. you've been a great student to work with and my only regret is that I never got to read your GP essay". When I heard that, I felt so guilty for the rest of the day. I wanted to hand in badly, but just didn't have the courage to. I wonder what's wrong with me. And I really thank him for finding me a good student to work with. However, I will not disappoint him. I will hand in a GP essay to him someday this week even thou I'm no longer a student of his. And I could see from their eyes, the teachers are sad to part too, but so are we.

That was more or less of what we do during school hours. Not to mention, thursday are the longest and most boring days, I wonder how we managed to get through it. HAAHA. Tuesday PEs were really my fav fav lessons in pioneer. I miss playing those team games with our classmates! How we had fun laughing at each other over everything, from playing to practising, and then throwing balls at xianyee's face cos I'm FOREVER DISTRACTED by something else that's going on beside A03 at the arena. hahaha! (you know what:D) I remember clearly those days, my most exciting time spent in school and 28th Feb marked the end of it all. My favourite hangout after school would be at the basketball court! Never fail to be there playing for hours everyday! That's where I spent most of my time at and where I feel most happy. Remember me mentioning about how mezmerising the court looks in the late afternoon and evening. There'll be no other place on earth I rather be than to be playing basketball there! But now, I may never get the chance to do so again. Hope someone will take my place and play there everyday after school. I will miss pondering outside SC room and walking back and forth at least 3times before making up my mind the open that door and ask for a basketball. Then again, John would always laugh at me for borrowing the same thing daily. "Why you always borrow basketball one? Very fun ah?” And then I thought for a moment before answering him. The answer lies deep within my feelings.

What about the breathtaking moment of sunrise from Teck Whye lane every morning? I would never forget the train and bus journeys with my Ren. And each day, we would catch the same exact train at 6.25am in hope of finding a special Stagmont Army Boy. Or otherwise, be stalked by at Commonwealth station. Then on occasional bus rides to Pioneer, we would see the twins. Someone would then be happy laughing her way and blushing throughout the entire walk to school. Well, well, well. I guess it way the very last time again. Never saw either of them again.

School was just fabulous. And each day, we just got to hang around and know 06A03 better as individuals. We have all sorts of people in our class and I have to admit, we rock! Know what? A03 is the first class that I ever got into and felt like home just within a short period of 2 months. The times we spent crapping in class, taking pictures, joking, fooling around, slacking together, running away from lessons, playing ball games etc..etc.. Those were really the unforgettable days and the best moments in Pioneer. A03 was everyone’s motivation and it was the best best best class anyone could ever have. I’m glad I’ve been posted wrongly into it. If time could turn back again, I would still have chosen to be placed there. Just as got closer, we had to part. It has become a real great part of my memory, my life and my days spent in Pioneer. How wonderful it was!

But of course! Besides A03 as motivation for SOME OF US :D, there’s still a spy job to do during school hours and after school! WE’RE INSANE and WE CHASE! Haha! OK la. Not so scary! (right, hotdogs??) We spend time after school sitting in the canteen, TAKING COLLEGE TOUR every hour (with my dearest zhiying) and keeping ourselves alert. ** ALERT! ** ALERT! First reaction: Turn around and walk/run! Second reaction: Look back and check. If coast is clear, task returns. If target approaches, move it fast! GO GO GO! So those were the days, I shan’t elaborate incase you really get the misconceptions, but next time you should really join in and see how it works! Besides, Zhiying has also found a new routine to do daily at 3.40pm sharp. That is to approach Mr. HMMMMMM…. To borrow a basketball, BUT AS USUAL, using my card :D how embarrassing! And no doubt, I’ll miss the days playing with her really a lot! Thou she joined my only in mid Feb, but it really meant a lot to us!

I can’t describe and type out in words how much I miss Pioneer JC and how much I love it. Each time I go there, it just feels like it’s going to be my last and my heart sinks deeper. Its hard to let go, but good things will all come to an end eventually. 6th March, I’m officially no longer a student of Pioneer JC, but I don’t care :D I was a true Pioneer, and WILL ALWAYS BE ONE! It’s my best first 3months and now my whole heads filled up with those memories we once shared in there. The unforgettable OrientationI and the most incredible part of my life. Something which will last for as long as I live…

PS: this is probably the longest post I’ve ever written!

“WHILE I LIVE I LEARN”

“I’M A TRUE PIONEER, CROSSING EVERY NEW FRONTIER”

06A03 INTAKE 06` RULES! [Charlene. Zhiying. Xianyee. Pammy. Jieshi. Michelle. Si Yuan. Ruiqi. Jia Yee. Su Yi. Joanna. Yuki. Amy. Florence. Sally. Rebecca. Alex. Jing Yi. JJ. Jian Rong. Jason. Jenson. Zhao Perng.]

Dearest 06A03
, HDG,
Walla
&
Fellow GESSian-turn-Pioneers, I will always remember the day we started out till this day and I’m sure we’ll have more memories together. Take care all of you! :)

IN A PIONEER MOMENT.


SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-12:52:00 AM