1)MEET GREEN DAY! (and my other idols)
2)GODRIC GRYFFINDOR's SWORD
3)GRYFFINDOR SCHOOL TIE
4)HOGWARTS SCHOOL ROBES
5)FERNANDO TORRES AUTOGRAPH
6)MY VERY OWN SURFBOARD
7)HARRY POTTER ITEMS
8)[SOUL SURFER] BOOK
9)PANIC! AT THE DISCO L.E DVD
10)VISIT MY NEWFOUNDFRIENDS IN JAPAN
11)FERNANDO TORRES JERSEY
12) BRENDON URIE + PANIC!
There's nothing much to talk about. It's workload coming down on all of us this week very heavily. Surprisingly, the teacher broke down before us. Expect myself to fall apart somewhere by Wednesday. Realise that my weekends are not exactly relaxing, with PW coming in and submissions of many assignments. Life here isn't as easy as before. But I guess I'm just getting used to it as compared to the 7hours of sch, and 6hours of fun in pioneer PAE. Perhaps adaptation is why I'm cutting down on all my complaints and whatsoever. Just looking forward to a really big break on 18th April, rugby match PJC VS SAJC. I'll be back to support well, PIONEER ofcourse :) (ok, maybe i'll just be in the middle of both) and visit those old pals again.
However, I would like to shift my attention onto someone else. My heart goes all out to him and I really feel for his plight.Sorry that you're in this rut, by mistake or not, I hope you'll be able to pull yourself out of it as soon as possible.I admire your courage and peserverance for doing do, I know its not easy, but nevertheless, life is cruel and with many imperfections. I also hope you can carry on, not looking back with regrets anymore and concentrate on whatever you have to do now. May you be the happy boy you are again when I see you in the much later in the term and be strong. Even though it may seem like the darkest period of yours in life and somehow it seems to have lost all its meaning to you, you may want to look around again, for there are many who care and feel for you.Its good to go through failure upon realising your mistakes and however so you may want to see it, take it as a chance to start all over again; anew. Wish you all the best in everything and we definitely have faith in you to find yourself again in life. :D "Do what you do just keep on laughing"