PANIC-STRUCK! <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6666779?origin\x3dhttp://pro-surfer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PANIC! PROLOGUE

9th DECEMBER 89
I LOVE SURFING
CHARLENE TAN TO BE AS FREE AS A SURFER, TO RIDE THE WAVES, TO WATCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET
`PANIC!||MAIL

WRITE SINS;NOT TRAGEDIES


Free Website Counter

TEEN HEARTS

`[Aldrin]
`[Alex]
`[Anjali]
`[Audrey]
`[Chiu Yee]
`[Dzaki]
`[Elvira]
`[Fiona]
`[Grace]
`[Hamidah]
`[Hanrui]
`[Hongheng]
` [Izzah]
` [Jason]
` [Jeanette]
` [Jubbles]
` [Jiayee]
` [Jiayu]
` [Jieshi]
` [JUNYAN ULTIMATE LAMER]
` [Maiosia]
` [Meriana]
` [Mervin]
` [Naomi]
` [Noreen]
`[Raksha]
`[Roslinda]
`[Samantha]
`[Samuel]
`[Sharon]
`[Shella]
` [Shile]
` [Shirley]
` [Steffi]
` [Siewhuai]
` [Qianwei]
` [Vicky]
`[Weiteck]
`[Xianyee]
`[Xue`er]
`[Zhiying]
`Get.Over.It



THE WANTS & NEEDS
1)MEET GREEN DAY! (and my other idols)
2)GODRIC GRYFFINDOR's SWORD
3)GRYFFINDOR SCHOOL TIE
4)HOGWARTS SCHOOL ROBES
5)FERNANDO TORRES AUTOGRAPH
6)MY VERY OWN SURFBOARD
7)HARRY POTTER ITEMS
8)[SOUL SURFER] BOOK
9)PANIC! AT THE DISCO L.E DVD
10)VISIT MY NEWFOUNDFRIENDS IN JAPAN
11)FERNANDO TORRES JERSEY
12) BRENDON URIE + PANIC!





SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP
BLOGGER HOME
FERNANDO TORRES
P!ATD
GREEN DAY
GOOD CHARLOTTE
AVRIL LAVIGNE
SIMPLE PLAN
LINKINPARK
HARRY POTTER
SURFING

CABARET SHOWTIMES:
04/2004 - 05/2004
06/2004 - 07/2004
07/2004 - 08/2004
08/2004 - 09/2004
10/2004 - 11/2004
11/2004 - 12/2004
12/2004 - 01/2005
01/2005 - 02/2005
03/2005 - 04/2005
04/2005 - 05/2005
06/2005 - 07/2005
07/2005 - 08/2005
08/2005 - 09/2005
09/2005 - 10/2005
10/2005 - 11/2005
11/2005 - 12/2005
12/2005 - 01/2006
01/2006 - 02/2006
02/2006 - 03/2006
03/2006 - 04/2006
04/2006 - 05/2006
06/2006 - 07/2006
07/2006 - 08/2006
08/2006 - 09/2006
11/2006 - 12/2006
12/2006 - 01/2007
01/2007 - 02/2007
02/2007 - 03/2007
03/2007 - 04/2007
04/2007 - 05/2007
05/2007 - 06/2007
09/2007 - 10/2007
11/2008 - 12/2008
Friday, November 24, 2006

So, I had my 2.5 days at chalet. Well, technically only 1. Needless to say, Pasir Ris was crowded as usual, with the not so sane people going gaga over wildwildwet, WTF? I was taken aback when I happened to look up and see human sharks swimming in the glass tank above me. WOW. not amazed, they just looked like hunting for something that is nothing. I stood there for a while, trying to picture how interesting it would for the glass panel to break through and hundreds of bodies start to flow down from the ceiling like hail. In the middle jap buffet at SAKURA, I received an sms that read something about handing in literature by 12nn the next day. I almost swallowed two spoonfulls of wasabe. Grabbing a pudding,my bag and yours truly legs, I "ran" out to the road and cabbed home for $20. WTF. Plus the darn uncle who kept annoying us to explain the meaning of words from FOREVER to WHATEVER,and wasted my 15mins telling him what "COOL" means, wish I could shut him up with Infernal Affairs. I almost gave him another $20 to buy a dictionary. Slept at 4am,woke up at 7am to watch _____________. haha. ok, i got scolded by 5 people with the same thing "Don't watch that lame monkey show la! WASTE TIME. you sacrifice your sleep for that! SIAO!". Bet, what it was =D Lucky I met my saviour on the way, otherwise I would have gone to damn school just for submission of work for 1 min.
Chalet was horror. To be meeting bengs north-south-east-west. Esp in block B, B for Bengs. we lived in L, that made us Lians, plus the H for Huays and S for Sengs. haha! Brainless old self they, ran around the whole apartment up and down, screeching,screaming,wailing,making animal noises,their usual whistling sound,noises that cannot even be considered produced by human, etc..that really irritated the shit out of everyone else. Knocking on your doors at midnight,morning,afternoon,evening,night, trying to pry them open and run away. All sorts of spasm acts you could think of that is. WTF. 3 words, GO TO HELL. Your undeserving presence, would be so welcomed in Changi Prison thats nearby. I suppose its more fun there, cause its dark and freaky as you want it, the cell gates are better to knock at as you want it, the prison guards are more fun to play with guns as you want it. So, whatcha waiting for? Go sign up NOW! Unlimited Vacancies*
With the storm, we went home next morning, before I could have the thought of sleeping nicely on a bed without prison potentials disturbing, another call came, I had to give tuition. HOW GREAT :D


SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-10:02:00 PM