PANIC-STRUCK! <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6666779?origin\x3dhttp://pro-surfer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PANIC! PROLOGUE

9th DECEMBER 89
I LOVE SURFING
CHARLENE TAN TO BE AS FREE AS A SURFER, TO RIDE THE WAVES, TO WATCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET
`PANIC!||MAIL

WRITE SINS;NOT TRAGEDIES


Free Website Counter

TEEN HEARTS

`[Aldrin]
`[Alex]
`[Anjali]
`[Audrey]
`[Chiu Yee]
`[Dzaki]
`[Elvira]
`[Fiona]
`[Grace]
`[Hamidah]
`[Hanrui]
`[Hongheng]
` [Izzah]
` [Jason]
` [Jeanette]
` [Jubbles]
` [Jiayee]
` [Jiayu]
` [Jieshi]
` [JUNYAN ULTIMATE LAMER]
` [Maiosia]
` [Meriana]
` [Mervin]
` [Naomi]
` [Noreen]
`[Raksha]
`[Roslinda]
`[Samantha]
`[Samuel]
`[Sharon]
`[Shella]
` [Shile]
` [Shirley]
` [Steffi]
` [Siewhuai]
` [Qianwei]
` [Vicky]
`[Weiteck]
`[Xianyee]
`[Xue`er]
`[Zhiying]
`Get.Over.It



THE WANTS & NEEDS
1)MEET GREEN DAY! (and my other idols)
2)GODRIC GRYFFINDOR's SWORD
3)GRYFFINDOR SCHOOL TIE
4)HOGWARTS SCHOOL ROBES
5)FERNANDO TORRES AUTOGRAPH
6)MY VERY OWN SURFBOARD
7)HARRY POTTER ITEMS
8)[SOUL SURFER] BOOK
9)PANIC! AT THE DISCO L.E DVD
10)VISIT MY NEWFOUNDFRIENDS IN JAPAN
11)FERNANDO TORRES JERSEY
12) BRENDON URIE + PANIC!





SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP
BLOGGER HOME
FERNANDO TORRES
P!ATD
GREEN DAY
GOOD CHARLOTTE
AVRIL LAVIGNE
SIMPLE PLAN
LINKINPARK
HARRY POTTER
SURFING

CABARET SHOWTIMES:
04/2004 - 05/2004
06/2004 - 07/2004
07/2004 - 08/2004
08/2004 - 09/2004
10/2004 - 11/2004
11/2004 - 12/2004
12/2004 - 01/2005
01/2005 - 02/2005
03/2005 - 04/2005
04/2005 - 05/2005
06/2005 - 07/2005
07/2005 - 08/2005
08/2005 - 09/2005
09/2005 - 10/2005
10/2005 - 11/2005
11/2005 - 12/2005
12/2005 - 01/2006
01/2006 - 02/2006
02/2006 - 03/2006
03/2006 - 04/2006
04/2006 - 05/2006
06/2006 - 07/2006
07/2006 - 08/2006
08/2006 - 09/2006
11/2006 - 12/2006
12/2006 - 01/2007
01/2007 - 02/2007
02/2007 - 03/2007
03/2007 - 04/2007
04/2007 - 05/2007
05/2007 - 06/2007
09/2007 - 10/2007
11/2008 - 12/2008
Monday, December 11, 2006

Like every year, I'm always so excited and elated on my birthday! Mom asked me why I go out all 3 days, I said "1st day is for PJC. 2nd for GESS. 3rd for SA." and she gave me a *shakes head*.
8th Dec
WOW. My dearest Baka BAKA-ED baked me a cake! It's covered with pink and green icing all over like its made up of all sugar. I am so touched! Because she says she put in alot of hardwork and sweat into it and its the first time she's baking a cake for someone. So, YES, i'm the first. I didn't mean it when i'm criticising the cake (the colors,whether its edible,etc..) okay? Infact, I'm so happy that your outcome was successful! Thank you so much, it must have been the most special and meaningful gift for me. I've yet to send her a video of how I'm going to jump on and smash the cake against the wall cos its so sweet, that's because I' m still eating it now as I'm typing. Artistic peanut blessed me with a self-drawn present. I'm surprised at their individual talents, but, HEH, no, please don't go baking all your life! This is HONEST opinion, but THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
9th Dec
Celebrated baby Matthias's birthday in the morning and ate dimsum, since I couldn't make it for the double-celebrations at night.His birthday theme was THOMAS THE TRAIN? like, WTFF. who still likes that nowadays? Later, Thank Janice pig for making me walk 5 hours deciding on whether to buy a moose or a snowman for herself. haha! Looks like she's more excited than me! Almost missed Andrew at wheelock for a few seconds, and met Siva at tangs, shopping for his shoes with GLUM look. Why do I always see him on my birthday? haha! and now he owes me a pair of Predator/F50+ boots. At dinner time, we all met at Rice Table. Had indonesian buffet and food just kept coming in. I was surprised by some who turned up. Didn't expect, but THANK YOU ONCE MORE :D. First thing when I got there, I was presented with my new leather yellow nike sling-cum-handcarry bag. At first I was thinking, off all colours yellow, but that turned out to be really nice and I like it alot! Followed by a (YOU GUESS LAH amount :D) gift card, candy machine and someone hiding my presents all over the nicely layed table. haha! THANKS for your many many presents, especially the mini surfboard! Here comes the oreo cheesecake by the cranky,lame and funny waiters, argueing over whose gonna sing the birthday song and that they want the cake, etc..etc.. we finally got down to digging into my heavenly wonderful cake. That night, we really had a good laugh and talk, and fun picture taking. I'm so blessed with this group of people whom I always celebrate my day with, and THANKS BINI,BINA,HH,XX,VICKY,PIGCHELE, FOR MAKING MY EVENING WONDERFUL, FOR THE SURPRISES (which was spoilt by the blur waiters) and for everything else. ok, thank you lameeee waiters too. There's nothing more I can ask for!
10th Dec
Audrey, XT and Ham (the chemical team) and I went to KBOX to sing. Wow. Darn the confusing and cheating policy, to the hell with whatever they were trying to explain, we were still HUH? haha. We had a great time screaming and singing out like never before and ofcourse, happy and excited! And the special treat was that, I SAW NIUNAI!! Ok, not a packet of milk or whatever, but NIUNAI from Energy! WOWW!! He is considered one of my fav asian artists! A pity, i'm not from his fan club or whatever, so I could only watch him from the glass door at his event. There wasn't any crowd, so I suppose its a entitled event that not everyone knows. Well, I was basically freaking out and couldn't believe my luck! That made my day too! Afterwhich, we attending the SINGAPORE BAND CONCERT. wah, needless to say, the place was filled with EMO boys trying to act EMO, poser boys and girls, people who dress like they come from outerspace with cotton candy hair and nerd specs. Whatever la! Plus the bands with horrigible names like FORCED VOMIT (such a degrading name to yourself and yea, the band's name has literally taken its toll on everyone. *vomit*), ELECTRICO (yuck!), Astreal (Eww!), SAW LOSERS, which was previously PugJelly,etc... If you didn't know anything about local bands, lemme tell you now.
Their music is technically unheard of, the lyrics are repeating 2000 times, the voice is drowned in terrible guitars, etc.. Those crazy fans must have not heard proper music in centuries, that explains why they are getting high. I was wrong wrong wrong to say that SAW LOSER frontman was cool. His signatures moves were "SIMPLE PLAN JUMP", "PULL UP PANTS" and "STEP UP". He really reminded me of Chester from LP cos he had bleached blonde and dangerously spiked hair, which I thought was cool. Don't get me wrong, I'm just saying that it used to be a popular punkrock hair, but now the EMO hair-covering-face hairstlye is what they call fashion statement. like what jubbles often say, GO AND DIE. So at the end of the day, SAW LOSERS lived up to their name agai, literally. We were offered FREE POSTERS and FREE LIME GOODIE BAG. Wow. What kind of concert allows you to get so many freebies without even APPROACHING the person, queueing or snatching? Instead, they came up to us. haha! Lucky day! heh! and I am happy again! Thank you AUDDDIE WAY for planning~
Special Mention
On the 8th Dec 11.50pm. I received a highly threatening phonecall with a hysterical laughter. I thought she wanted a chat and wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY when it strucked 12. Instead, she said "If I didn't get the wrong unit, can you open the door now?". No, I thought she was crazy and should have said "I'm sleeping". But the laughter seemed to be getting nearer (not only thru the phone), so I opened the door and there she was. OMG! Standing there with the hysterical laughter, carrying a strawberry shortcake (again,my fav!) and lit candle, my NEW Harry Potter game set, singing aloud the birthday song like an anthem, and looking so rushed and embarassed, it was TEO SIEW TING! WOW! Applause! Applause! No, wait wait, dear blog readers I have an announcement to make. I was really touched like never before, and can almost cry. The fact that she bothered to come all the way from Bkt Batok, ALONE, at 12 MDN despite wandering ghosts (not the ones in SA), and find my favourite cake and sing out loud, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. Cause the only times friends have rushed down at nearly this hour, was when I was in trouble. WOW. I guess its the best I've ever felt for the biggest surprise and can't thank her enough for her bravery and sincerity. All I have to say is that, I'm so blessed, proud and honoured to have such a friend like her! LOVEEE YOU!!
Lastly, ARIGATO,DANKE!,MUCHAS GRACIAS, to ALL who have made my day possible (despite few having lost contact for years) and so happy. Just to let you people know, its the most wonderful thing to have met you in my life and that you have remembered my birthday. LOVE,LOVE!
Credits to all who have made it on 12.00am, 12.00pm, 11.59pm or whatever,:
Xiaoting (dearest pig!), Hardy CAKE! (best buttdie), JANICE (my best pig), Jeanette (rupertlv89!), Xianyee (baka!), Pammy (Peanut!), Maisy (bestest mouse!), Shirley (icekachang-ren), Timothy ("winkxz"), Xiaoxuan (best teddy!), Jubbles (sincere boy who did it twice!), Ham (darling mcf), Shumei, Yasmin, Jieshi (HDG!), Kenneth, Siva (evil koon), SeanYeo (ratty bestbuddy), HONGHENG (happy that its BOLD? XXBN), Vicky (surprise!), Qianwei (my best pig), Audrey (Brennybear hater, Gerardwaylover and mfc, LOVEEE!), Jiayu (N4,fish), Maiosia (N4,cat), Suyi, Miss Armstrong (my best pig), Steffiwoon (Boon hock!), EngKien (the lamer), Junyan (the ULTIMATE lamer), Sinead, Xinle, Sharon(meiren) Fiona, Zhiying (HDG!) SunLeng,Siewhuai (n4,monkey), Hanrui (uncle heartbreaker), AndrewLim (vagina canal), Myra, Yijie, Melissa and AndrewwTan (teddy!)


SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-6:09:00 PM