WHEN DARKNESS TURNS TO LIGHT,IT ENDS TONIGHT I guess we were all looking forward to this dinner in anticipation. Afterall, it was the last time we were going to hang out together. Unfortunately,we were late. Darn late, thanks to final debrief. Felt so bad that they all had to wait. Sure, Mr takashi was unhappy. But it all boiled down to the night again when we met our group upstairs. To be honest, it was the first time our own locals ate less than 2 spoonfuls of rice and brocollis (as for the japs, having a portion like that is more than common). It was hard to enjoy even the last dinner together. So, we had mass games. Bingo, Origami, Pass the Parcel (in jap), Arm wrestling, etc... such an awesome atmosphere,even the waiters can't help but to join in. (althou there was no exchanging words of words b/w a bridesmaid and a waiter, haha!) We were busy exchanging gifts. We wrote letters in Jap for them. Rupertlv89 had a hard time copying character by character I suppose, hopefully, it doesn't read out as senseless words. Even till today, they look the same to me. Until time slipped by mercilessly, it was time to end off the night. We snapped away thousands for memories. Then, we were told to move to the lobby for more, but when we reached, the lobby was empty, only to find that the Japs had boarded the bus already. WTF?? THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY TO THE AIRPORT BACK HOME. BUT WE HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH! WE HAVEN'T HAD SOMEMORE PICTURES. WTF WTF x 1000. At that moement, we were overwhelmed with dissapointment,sadness and all that shit emotions. It felt so deceiving, we didn't even get to say our last proper goodbyes. Infact, we didn't. All we could was to wavee from the bus front. To be honest, it was quite funny to see them snapping pictures from the bus window, that was exactly how much they missed us. No one wanted to see them go, neither did they want to leave us, I could tell they were reluctant to go back to Japan. We gave a formal 3 bows as a sign of goodbye and thanks. (ohyes, we looked retarded) and off they went, leaving nothing behind but tears in all our eyes. Ohno, we couldn't help but to sorta "cry", i know its only 3 days, but...the bond formed was stronger than we thought. If we were to ever shed a tear for a "stranger", it would be them. It was a tough night, with all kinds of feelings, can't help but to look back at the days we spent with them, and now, see them go. I really miss my Group 7, I really really do. We're all praying hard the school allows us to visit Japan next March, so they could host us, and till then, we shall meet again, OR NOT. Anyhow, this is a hellava lifetime experience and extremely memorable event. I will never forget and am thankful for this opportunity. Its funny how I've really disliked Japan and all their stuff for so long as years. Until I met these people, I can now officially and am not ashamed to say, I LOVEEEE JAPAN!!! *oh and btw, if you wanted to know, Masa took the seat beside me, so, NO, I didn't get to sit with Yasutaka. But its alright, cause my seat's DIRECTLY facing him. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! *grin*