Thursday, December 21, 2006
WOW! 3 movies in 2 days! We ran like crazy after one finished for the other! I really think if you're late for your movie, just FIND A SEAT and SIT. I'm sure you don't need a map to do so. Why waste your time and irritate the shit of out others by walking like dark shadows aimlessly, and chasing people out of your supposed seat. Well, that's because we got chased! hah. yeah, unfornutately, we just picked our own seats cause we were earlier than you strangers! We're being inconsiderate (alittle), but we don't really care, cos you can't recognise us in the dark anyway! :D
MOVIE REVIEWS:
Havent read the book. Got no idea what isit about, but I could figure its something like LOTR cum HP. Well, more of an Eragon like Frodo, trying to preserve his Dragon-Rider legend and save the world. Pretty interesting, cause i LOVE fantasy movies. Besides, the dragons there are better than those in the Goblet of Fire, and ED SPEELERS is someone you can go gaga over if Frodo Baggins and Cedric Diggory are both dead. Can't wait for ELDEST and the next Eragon series! =) Well, HP and LOTR fans, here's your kind of movie worth going mad over! LOVE IT.

Heyheyhey, never heard of it? Then don't think its a lame movie! I don't have to read the synopsis for these shows, I just have so see fire blasting,war heroes,fighter pilots and i'll be DYING to watch it. My FAVOURITE genre of all times, War & Avion. I'm a big fan of BLACK HAWK DOWN, but not really PEARL HARBOUR. So, if you like both, this show if for you! Unfortunately, Josh Hartnett didn't starr in this movie. But it was heart-rending, funny and sad. The only problem is that, the whole show was so distracting because the main guy who is quite handsome, looks SO very much like Andriy Shevchenko, and its stupid to see a Chelsea Star acting in a serious movie.

Your perfect comedy this season! Cos Ben Stiller is being stupid again as usual, with Owen Wilson! If you like something stupid yet funny and sweet, (not really like Mr Bean, that's more brainless) watch this! You don't actually have to be a fan of anything! I love this movie alot becos there are so many continents, so many cultures, so many jokes, so many different kinds of people,animals,historians, and weird things come alive in it! haha! I can't stop laughing. Its the kind of lame actions and jokes that will stay in your head. Don't hesitate! Watch NIGHT OF THE MUSEUM, its a MUST! I would say, all the movies mentioned at 4.2 stars! Well, I'm easy to please, if you believe that is. =)
SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-8:42:00 PM