Spanking Brand New year! But, what's the big deal? Whose looking foward to it anyway? This time, I don't feel anything like sad to leave 2006. To me, it wasn't much of a memorable and happening year anyhow (except those days in Pioneer). From March onwards, it all went downhill when I got into this new school. Nothing particularly great. Therefore, this coming year, I do not have much expectations at all either, because I foresee its' more or less the same, except maybe a little bit of extra hell to give. Wow! I'm surprised at how life chages at times. I can't believe I'm feeling indifferent about this. Last night, after the party at Charlene's house, we left for Asian Civilisation Museum. Don't give the "HUH" reaction, I'm there not to recap on the Japanese visit, but for countdown party. Needless to say, the place was crowded thanks to MOS. Arrived at 10:45, only had 15mins to take part in this museum facts competition. Here it goes. We were supposed to scatter around the whole place to answer the quizzes in order to win. The font size 12 answers lay among a stack of facts all over, WTF. 3 pairs of winners will go up to the Rooftop for VIPs to view the fireworks. Well, we were late thanks to the last question and didn't get it. "WHY DO I FEEL SAD?". haha. But the game was definitely fun, considering we had so little time. Afterwhich, we immediately walked down to Esplanade Bay to view the fireworks, ok, it was less crowded there, cause everyone was at the Highway and Esplanade itself, squeezing like Titanic is going to sink again. Surrounded by those spraying foam and ribbon idiots was really annoying. Compared to last year, when we managed to get the front row at Esplanade itself, and the fireworks directly above you, with much more colors and longer time, this was NOTHING. And that's because we camped there at 9pm. Not forgetting, spent the night at Airport at 3am, and almost met a GHOST. OH well, what a way to start the new year, but I had fun thou. We walked with the crowd like sending of the president on his funeral procession for way longgg...before we finally stopped at LauPaSat for supper. So many bengs, so many mats, so many emo people, so many schoolmates, so many losers. Got home at 3am, feeling dreadful about school already. I'm trying to be positive about the new year, its 007, let's hope everything turns out fine, so, HAPPY 2007 TO YOU :D!