An Inconvenient Truth? Or was it more of An Inconvenient Show to watch at an Inconvenient time, on a Inconvenient row, where people got chased out of their seats only to land infront of us. HAHA! what luck! (you bet who it is =D) Well, the school booked the VIVOCITY cinema for GP lessons to be "held" via watching the movie mentioned. All I could say is, it was really, BIG. I hope this would happen more often, althou it costs $6 to watch something close to crawling to grave,at least the whole school gets out!
GP class is like A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. As for the work, you can choose to leave it alone, But Its Better If You Do. Afterall, everyone knows I Write Sins Not Tragedies. When you think its Time to Dance, we call for an Intermission during lessons. We were our way to Camisado, when the teacher suddenly says, Build God Then We'll Talk. I told her, we had Nails for Breakfast,Tacks for Snacks and that I Constantly Thank God for Estaban but wonder how i ended up in this class. No harm, because Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off. Well, The Only Difference Between Suicide and Martydom Is Press Coverage, and the only difference between us and her is that, we're of total different frequency, we don't speak the same language. It's no surprise if you find this doesn't make sense, buy a PANIC! cd and you'll understand what I mean.
I guess, I finally understand what GAY is all about, this is it. A sweet one.
Who needs Punks when you have Cabaret boys :D?
PANIC! for SPIN cover! The Costume and face art is making me go crazyyyyyyy!! No one strikes a better pose!