PANIC-STRUCK! <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6666779?origin\x3dhttp://pro-surfer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PANIC! PROLOGUE

9th DECEMBER 89
I LOVE SURFING
CHARLENE TAN TO BE AS FREE AS A SURFER, TO RIDE THE WAVES, TO WATCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET
`PANIC!||MAIL

WRITE SINS;NOT TRAGEDIES


Free Website Counter

TEEN HEARTS

`[Aldrin]
`[Alex]
`[Anjali]
`[Audrey]
`[Chiu Yee]
`[Dzaki]
`[Elvira]
`[Fiona]
`[Grace]
`[Hamidah]
`[Hanrui]
`[Hongheng]
` [Izzah]
` [Jason]
` [Jeanette]
` [Jubbles]
` [Jiayee]
` [Jiayu]
` [Jieshi]
` [JUNYAN ULTIMATE LAMER]
` [Maiosia]
` [Meriana]
` [Mervin]
` [Naomi]
` [Noreen]
`[Raksha]
`[Roslinda]
`[Samantha]
`[Samuel]
`[Sharon]
`[Shella]
` [Shile]
` [Shirley]
` [Steffi]
` [Siewhuai]
` [Qianwei]
` [Vicky]
`[Weiteck]
`[Xianyee]
`[Xue`er]
`[Zhiying]
`Get.Over.It



THE WANTS & NEEDS
1)MEET GREEN DAY! (and my other idols)
2)GODRIC GRYFFINDOR's SWORD
3)GRYFFINDOR SCHOOL TIE
4)HOGWARTS SCHOOL ROBES
5)FERNANDO TORRES AUTOGRAPH
6)MY VERY OWN SURFBOARD
7)HARRY POTTER ITEMS
8)[SOUL SURFER] BOOK
9)PANIC! AT THE DISCO L.E DVD
10)VISIT MY NEWFOUNDFRIENDS IN JAPAN
11)FERNANDO TORRES JERSEY
12) BRENDON URIE + PANIC!





SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP
BLOGGER HOME
FERNANDO TORRES
P!ATD
GREEN DAY
GOOD CHARLOTTE
AVRIL LAVIGNE
SIMPLE PLAN
LINKINPARK
HARRY POTTER
SURFING

CABARET SHOWTIMES:
04/2004 - 05/2004
06/2004 - 07/2004
07/2004 - 08/2004
08/2004 - 09/2004
10/2004 - 11/2004
11/2004 - 12/2004
12/2004 - 01/2005
01/2005 - 02/2005
03/2005 - 04/2005
04/2005 - 05/2005
06/2005 - 07/2005
07/2005 - 08/2005
08/2005 - 09/2005
09/2005 - 10/2005
10/2005 - 11/2005
11/2005 - 12/2005
12/2005 - 01/2006
01/2006 - 02/2006
02/2006 - 03/2006
03/2006 - 04/2006
04/2006 - 05/2006
06/2006 - 07/2006
07/2006 - 08/2006
08/2006 - 09/2006
11/2006 - 12/2006
12/2006 - 01/2007
01/2007 - 02/2007
02/2007 - 03/2007
03/2007 - 04/2007
04/2007 - 05/2007
05/2007 - 06/2007
09/2007 - 10/2007
11/2008 - 12/2008
Friday, March 09, 2007

FAMOUS FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS! With an earthquake destruction on tuesday, the school was evacuated eventually. For those who never felt it before, are dying to feel it, or want to know what its like, basically, just like a huge invisible wave motion that swept through the building horizontally. Well, if you're thinking along the lines of this dramatic shake with ceilings and tiles cracking open, then I'm sorry, its not. But anyway, the first tremors that struck really kicked up a helluva storm in school. The frenzy about a disaster not striking us before, everyone was really excited. And yeah, questioning our conscience again, our thoughts had far surpassed thinking of the tragic happenings at the other side of the world. Basically, we felt anything but scared. Well, apart from those screamos and emos that were present, another two words led the school into madness once again. "SCHOOL DISMISSED", i wonder why :)

Lifestyles of the rich and famous don't apply to me. Little did I know that, a footage of my interview on ChannelNewsAsia, ChannelU, Channel8 etc.. could spark off such commotions, considering it replayed about 6 times. Well, ofcourse I DID tape it down, afterall, how often do you get to go on TV in a lifetime? (thats' besides my wedding with torres). Yes, I'm the stupid girl, who spoke in stupid chinese, on a stupid news for a good cause. As if being bombarded by SMS-es from friends & flooded with phonecalls from relatives were not enough, I get weird phenomenons in school! COME ON!! IT'S JUST AN INTERVIEW!! I'm not on tv because I'm the top scholar, I'm not on tv because I am rich and famous, I'm not on tv for whatever you think I am for, I'm just a victim running along with the crowd to save my own skin when I happened to get picked for the interview! I'm NOT KIDDING, but people ask "EH, IS SHE THE ONE WHO WAS INTERVIEWED?" *hello, I CAN HEAR YOU*, people give strange stares, people ask and ask, people say "EH! I SAW YOU ON TV" (ok, pardoned! that's just normal), aunties and uncles from canteen going "WAHH...ON TV AH? I RECOGNISE YOU! EH, WELL DONE!" (ofcourse, it goes on and on, LOUD) PLEASE, SPARE ME! -GIVE ME ENVY, GIVE ME MALICE, GIVE ME A BREAK!-

So these are chronicles of the lifestyle of an interviewee/victim who turned 'famous' by chance. I know how it feels to me a minimini-star, there are its pros and cons. Does that mean now I can sing the following lines?<br> 1) I JUST WANNA LIVE! Don't really care about the things that they say!
2) I'm paranoid about the people I meet, why are they talking to me?
3) Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention.
4) Generally, I won't talk to you, but if you insist, I can't help it.


Well, but then again, it was another lifetime experience for me thanks to the earthquake! Hopefully, the next time I won't be interviewed becos I'm one of the last 10 survivors in SG? That must be scary! I had paranoia, but mostly, it was FUN :)

Just a note: Avril's single, "GIRLFRIEND" came out in English, Mandarin, Portugese, Japanese, Spanish, German and Italian. OH MY FFF, how bad can it sound? VERY. it ruined the whole song! I don't advise this kind of publicity to other nations!


SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-9:49:00 PM