PANIC-STRUCK! <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6666779?origin\x3dhttp://pro-surfer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PANIC! PROLOGUE

9th DECEMBER 89
I LOVE SURFING
CHARLENE TAN TO BE AS FREE AS A SURFER, TO RIDE THE WAVES, TO WATCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET
`PANIC!||MAIL

WRITE SINS;NOT TRAGEDIES


Free Website Counter

TEEN HEARTS

`[Aldrin]
`[Alex]
`[Anjali]
`[Audrey]
`[Chiu Yee]
`[Dzaki]
`[Elvira]
`[Fiona]
`[Grace]
`[Hamidah]
`[Hanrui]
`[Hongheng]
` [Izzah]
` [Jason]
` [Jeanette]
` [Jubbles]
` [Jiayee]
` [Jiayu]
` [Jieshi]
` [JUNYAN ULTIMATE LAMER]
` [Maiosia]
` [Meriana]
` [Mervin]
` [Naomi]
` [Noreen]
`[Raksha]
`[Roslinda]
`[Samantha]
`[Samuel]
`[Sharon]
`[Shella]
` [Shile]
` [Shirley]
` [Steffi]
` [Siewhuai]
` [Qianwei]
` [Vicky]
`[Weiteck]
`[Xianyee]
`[Xue`er]
`[Zhiying]
`Get.Over.It



THE WANTS & NEEDS
1)MEET GREEN DAY! (and my other idols)
2)GODRIC GRYFFINDOR's SWORD
3)GRYFFINDOR SCHOOL TIE
4)HOGWARTS SCHOOL ROBES
5)FERNANDO TORRES AUTOGRAPH
6)MY VERY OWN SURFBOARD
7)HARRY POTTER ITEMS
8)[SOUL SURFER] BOOK
9)PANIC! AT THE DISCO L.E DVD
10)VISIT MY NEWFOUNDFRIENDS IN JAPAN
11)FERNANDO TORRES JERSEY
12) BRENDON URIE + PANIC!





SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP
BLOGGER HOME
FERNANDO TORRES
P!ATD
GREEN DAY
GOOD CHARLOTTE
AVRIL LAVIGNE
SIMPLE PLAN
LINKINPARK
HARRY POTTER
SURFING

CABARET SHOWTIMES:
04/2004 - 05/2004
06/2004 - 07/2004
07/2004 - 08/2004
08/2004 - 09/2004
10/2004 - 11/2004
11/2004 - 12/2004
12/2004 - 01/2005
01/2005 - 02/2005
03/2005 - 04/2005
04/2005 - 05/2005
06/2005 - 07/2005
07/2005 - 08/2005
08/2005 - 09/2005
09/2005 - 10/2005
10/2005 - 11/2005
11/2005 - 12/2005
12/2005 - 01/2006
01/2006 - 02/2006
02/2006 - 03/2006
03/2006 - 04/2006
04/2006 - 05/2006
06/2006 - 07/2006
07/2006 - 08/2006
08/2006 - 09/2006
11/2006 - 12/2006
12/2006 - 01/2007
01/2007 - 02/2007
02/2007 - 03/2007
03/2007 - 04/2007
04/2007 - 05/2007
05/2007 - 06/2007
09/2007 - 10/2007
11/2008 - 12/2008
Monday, March 05, 2007

Tell me it's not my faux affliction. Tell me I'm not crazy. Tell me whatever, I will still be me, jap-boy frenzy. Two japanese visits in a week! The other one just on Friday itself. Next time think twice before you put me in such a programme again. I'm bound to lose myself along with others and make them lose their minds over the slightest things. Well, slightest? No. It has gotta be BIG enough of course to spark that reaction within me. Everything goes according to plan? No. I shall mess it up with my stupid ideas. That's what happens when I'm around cool japanese!

Let's not talk about the challenge of language barrier since they were quite good in their english. I'm glad I can quit doing stupid actions and talking in the lame japanese-english tone, making myself look like a retarded, using some japanese sentences here and there. I could perfectly understand what they wanted to say. Well, the only exception this time was, my partner was not a BOY, but a GIRL. :) and she's very adorable! They had their jap performance, with my favourite song again! We did something in return, TOTALLY UNPREPARED. The aftermath of our performance left with me haunting memories of singing the school song. Now, they'd probably think all Singaporeans never learnt to sing. WTF! its the MOST horrible song i ever sung in my life, with such off-pitch, and uneven pace, cut the details, you get what I'm trying to say? In short, it was horrendous.

Life is unfair, they are going to be here for a month, and I don't even get to go there for a day! But then again, I always get rewarded with the best things at the end of the day. That is, I met YUHEI! (IN BLACK SLACKS WITH ACCENTUATING OFF-WHITE PIN-STRIPES...ooohhh, my favourite!) HAHA! Thanks to those sickening retards, I manage to take a picture with him. What happened after the picture then? It's a good question. Cause everyday, I force people to keep re-enacting what he did. Apparently, he scratched his head for 3 secs in the *huh? i'm confused* expression, and immediately after that, punched his fists in the air and jumped up and down for joy going *YES!YES!*. Well, I wish I had saw that, but the sad truth is, I did not turn back in time to witness until I saw all the other japanese and my company laughing and pointing. SIGH. WTF!! how could i miss it. After which, we posed for pictures for the next one hour with the japanese and could not stop. Never had so much fun since my first jap boys left. But then again, I really want to thank Audrey, Xiaoxuan, Hamidah, Xiaoting, Loser, Fionasai for helping me and making my day~ haha! So glad I had forsaken other things and gone to this event. I AM REALLY REALLY HAPPY, except for the fact that I didn't say BYE to yuhei when we left. awww...Guess I'm left with 'lifelong' regrets again, like the last time. hurrr.


The expensive family potrait of a group of boy crazy bastards! *slap ourselves in the face*

Shut your mouth, block out all noises, and don't be a kaypoh by looking at others.

Looks like we were stuck on the ceiling for a moment when we got HIGH!

Cameras never stop even in the toilet. What a cute spy behind!

These are the two cunning people who wanted to steal Yasutaka from me, all the other japs, and now YUHEI. WTH! GO AVAY!!

Sometimes, when its meant to be a small group shot, crazy people start joining in and make it look like it was meant to be an entire group shot.

A4...A4.

Heh. The boys and us, and us, and us, and usss..

Apparently, he introduced himself as Takuya Kimura (which is obviously not), kept insisting he was and behaved like one, posing for 1000 shots alone, until now, I don't know his real name. But one thing for sure, Xiaoting is obsessed.

A4, and one extra.

YES. THE PICTURE OF THE DAY! With much sabotage. Yuhei and Me!! :):):):)


SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-8:46:00 PM