PANIC-STRUCK! <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6666779?origin\x3dhttp://pro-surfer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PANIC! PROLOGUE

9th DECEMBER 89
I LOVE SURFING
CHARLENE TAN TO BE AS FREE AS A SURFER, TO RIDE THE WAVES, TO WATCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET
`PANIC!||MAIL

WRITE SINS;NOT TRAGEDIES


Free Website Counter

TEEN HEARTS

`[Aldrin]
`[Alex]
`[Anjali]
`[Audrey]
`[Chiu Yee]
`[Dzaki]
`[Elvira]
`[Fiona]
`[Grace]
`[Hamidah]
`[Hanrui]
`[Hongheng]
` [Izzah]
` [Jason]
` [Jeanette]
` [Jubbles]
` [Jiayee]
` [Jiayu]
` [Jieshi]
` [JUNYAN ULTIMATE LAMER]
` [Maiosia]
` [Meriana]
` [Mervin]
` [Naomi]
` [Noreen]
`[Raksha]
`[Roslinda]
`[Samantha]
`[Samuel]
`[Sharon]
`[Shella]
` [Shile]
` [Shirley]
` [Steffi]
` [Siewhuai]
` [Qianwei]
` [Vicky]
`[Weiteck]
`[Xianyee]
`[Xue`er]
`[Zhiying]
`Get.Over.It



THE WANTS & NEEDS
1)MEET GREEN DAY! (and my other idols)
2)GODRIC GRYFFINDOR's SWORD
3)GRYFFINDOR SCHOOL TIE
4)HOGWARTS SCHOOL ROBES
5)FERNANDO TORRES AUTOGRAPH
6)MY VERY OWN SURFBOARD
7)HARRY POTTER ITEMS
8)[SOUL SURFER] BOOK
9)PANIC! AT THE DISCO L.E DVD
10)VISIT MY NEWFOUNDFRIENDS IN JAPAN
11)FERNANDO TORRES JERSEY
12) BRENDON URIE + PANIC!





SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP
BLOGGER HOME
FERNANDO TORRES
P!ATD
GREEN DAY
GOOD CHARLOTTE
AVRIL LAVIGNE
SIMPLE PLAN
LINKINPARK
HARRY POTTER
SURFING

CABARET SHOWTIMES:
04/2004 - 05/2004
06/2004 - 07/2004
07/2004 - 08/2004
08/2004 - 09/2004
10/2004 - 11/2004
11/2004 - 12/2004
12/2004 - 01/2005
01/2005 - 02/2005
03/2005 - 04/2005
04/2005 - 05/2005
06/2005 - 07/2005
07/2005 - 08/2005
08/2005 - 09/2005
09/2005 - 10/2005
10/2005 - 11/2005
11/2005 - 12/2005
12/2005 - 01/2006
01/2006 - 02/2006
02/2006 - 03/2006
03/2006 - 04/2006
04/2006 - 05/2006
06/2006 - 07/2006
07/2006 - 08/2006
08/2006 - 09/2006
11/2006 - 12/2006
12/2006 - 01/2007
01/2007 - 02/2007
02/2007 - 03/2007
03/2007 - 04/2007
04/2007 - 05/2007
05/2007 - 06/2007
09/2007 - 10/2007
11/2008 - 12/2008
Thursday, March 01, 2007

This week was an adventurous week. I wish it could always be like that. Monday itself was a blast. Tuesday was just as exciting (besides me insulting a stranger out loud when I really didn't mean it, till now, I AM GUILTY, but who cares :D). Wednesday, Service at Oasis was really funny. We learnt Origami, and my "patient" just made me laugh all day long with those really freaky comments and weird stuff that he says, as usual. Just as we folded a paper goldfish, he told me "The Goldfish will Starve right...", I'm like "Er....YEAH :D". And everything else that he says, really makes no sense to me, so I just went, "Hmm.." X100 and to my surprise, he actually told me "DON'T AGREE WITH ME JUST FOR THE SAKE OF AGREEING, YOU MUST REALLY THINK SO TOO". Wow. That totally came unexpectedly, I AM SHOCKED INDEED, to discover he IS mentally alert afterall. haha! Sometimes, I think my patients educate me more than my teachers do.

Thursday was more ordinary. Thou we spent hours in the canteen after school laughing at really silly things as usual. Something got my temperature rising, wassit the overdose of jokes or.... haha! Tomorrow's the release of ALEVEL Chinese, I'm scared, not very very scared, but scared enough to be called scared.

Monday, I was watching the minute tick by, 2.30,2.33,2.40,2.44,2.50,2.55, and rushed out of the LT to invite our JAP VISITORS. WHOOHO!!! finally, after my long long wait. haha. Really excited, the first thing we went out there, it was like a bargain market. Singapore and Japanese drew a line clear, and we were all practically scrutinising our victim. This time, it was a little harder, cause they were all handsome uni boys! I mean, well, MOSTLY. So many epitomes of RYAN ROSS, EMO KIDS, FASHIONISTAS, MASAs, MITSUMURAs, haha! I can't pick. Then, K was like "aww...come`on charlene, just take one and go!". Well, ofcourse, it was the only time I didn't oblige and still took my time to pick, finally :( I still took the mediocre ones. The ryan ross-es were too shy and were hiding, and due to time constrain, I just grabbed two to our class.

Luckily for A4, we got 4 really sporting jap boys, which were funny, sporting, loud, expressive, joker, and nice. I found my way to communication that easily, that's because I've been through it before. Realise, despite me saying the same sentence, but in my own japanese tone, it DID MAKE A DIFFERENCE, they understood, thou it sounds ridiculously lame. haha! Did really stupid activities, and the class played some games with them, along with their tokyo drift crap and dance, really made our day! The rest of the time, we spent with them on school tour and personal engagement. trying to learn english,chinese, japanese, german, korean from each other. WOW! It was really fun and we all missed them when they left. What fun people! UNI BOYS ARE COOL! haha, someone save me, I'm slipping into my old jap craze again.


Look at the typical jap pose... CHEEEEEESEEE!
Another disorganised shot with everyone unprepared and out of posture!

Here's a better one, with the exception of me (hidden), Koske (with cap), My favourite of all, Naoki (with striped shirt), GO (cranky dude), and Yuki (the blondie dj), along with xt and sy of course.


SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-8:42:00 PM