Saturday, April 14, 2007

If you're wondering where the surfer's other arm has gone to, NO, its not a photoshop effect. She really did lose her arm in a SHARK ATTACK. She's one of the greatest teenage surfers in Europe and most importantly, she was the one who inspired my to surf in 2004. I love surfing because she did.
Then I loved surfing because I myself did! Its one of those life I envy and wish I would be born in the next cycle. Losing her arm didn't stop her from pursuing her dreams cause she had so much resilience. She's still a champion now! And I'd really like to be like her. It's really a great deal to surf with only one arm, as if she has lost her limbs instead, she'd become a bodysurfer. She says "If I had a choice, I would rather be without an arm, because it made me a stronger person and a better surfer than before." Only16, she's the first person younger than me and that I admire. I want to be a pro-surfer. I want to ride the waves with the beautiful sunset. I want to ride a tube, and take the troubles away. I will one day. You go find out who she is :)
As for now, I LIVE TO SURF. not SURF TO LIVE.
One day, I'll end up like this as well. In my very own surfboard shop doing nothing but waiting for people of the league to buy my boards. As for who I'm considering to design the boards...haha, i'll think about it :)
SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-10:28:00 PM