Saturday, April 21, 2007
Those who complain about missing a meal, or being bored, you've never really suffered or witnessed your loved one face death, smiling in your arms. I hope you are so lucky one day.
Thursday 18/04: I spent my first few hours of the day dressed up as a Thai. Scared as a mouse, we were all squeaking backstage, waiting for our turn to be on stage. I hate to see the crowd staring back into my face, but I had to do it. Along with 6 other victims, we basically scared the shit out of ourselves and had convulsions on stage. I tried to be elegant and gentle. But I couldn't. They said I did it, but I don't think it was the case. Demonstrating the thai greeting infront of the crowd, I cannot help but burst into my usual violent and rough actions. I really did try to look kind. Whatever it is,
I'm glad I'm a Singaporean who wears no traditional costume. Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful and unique, but its just not for charlene when she's a part-time street hooligan. But afterall, we had fun :)
I thought this was worth mentioning. The worried soul-ghost of Laos sits by the piano with the haunting umbrella. She's the epitome of a lonely ghost!
all the ASEAN victims, with the most patient * passionate organiser! :)
miss thailand with the stupid face (as usual), Laos came alive, Vietnam as another ghost in white and Cambodia trying to be cute!
Here's the village girl you'll NEVER EVER get to see again. I don't like pink.
uh. and not to mention, he's my newest object of interest!
I was just discussing and explaining about football hooliganism to XX yesterday. She actually listened to my football adventures from Euro2004 to WorldCup 2006 to Champions League/LaLiga/SerieA/PremierLeague 2007. I went on and on, but back to the topic eventually. So we were talking about an issue that the world assumes can never be resolved, Football Violence that is. Looking at fans all over the world, even between English clubs themselves and all, bloody clashes have become inevitable and going too far. In the recent Roma-United clash, hundreds have been hurt, little children as young as 5 and adults get smashed in the head by glass bottles, stabbed in the stomachs just as they got out of the taxis, etc.. It's really a horrifying sight. Even more ridiculous, its always the case that 100+ hardcore fans get trampled on and die outside the stadium even BEFORE they watch the match. This is what I really call, dying for nothing. Then again, its something that will never end. I shall continue another time, since its something worth letting you know and there's loads to say. Meanwhile, you can have a look at what its like...
<br>
SURFBOARDING SESSION ENDS AT-11:05:00 PM