You and I will never be able to understand this feeling surpressed so deep inside. sometimes, i seem to have lost the momentum in whatever that i do, whatever that i try but to no avail. I am helpless and lost, but yet, I can only watch it go downhill. I am a fighter, and I need to find that spirit back within me. Cos I know this isn't the end of it all, neither am I going to let it fall. Trust me, I will get it right, somehow. Sometimes,I despise my own abilities and wish I could have been born out of the ordinary. Anything but ordinary. What went wrong? I'm still seeking for an answer, but soon enough, I know I will. Thanks to all who showed concern and tried to help, you're appreciated. Esp the damned cat, the ham, the motherly ant, brennybear, steffi, wanlin etc.. Charlene will be back,....I don't know when, but soon.
